RE: [Z_Scale] Re: Folding Legs-table top

  • Matthew Parker
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 2, 2009
      The more I read the more I'm thinking that my original height may be too much. 30 to 39 inches seems to be more reasonable for many reasons. Time to do some more rethink.

      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      From: zbarr474@...
      Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 18:02:49 +0000
      Subject: [Z_Scale] Re: Folding Legs-table top

      An ol' fart from Dave's team also checking in. The owners of all
      those modules that require an extension ladder to view all complain of
      sore backs and sore feet after a day at the convention floor. Not us.
      We have been sitting on our buckets all day and are just as comfy as
      can be. Run out and get a chain saw and cut those puppies down about
      a foot to fifteen inches or so... then we can just roll our chairs
      over and take a peek at your great layout work.

      ...don

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "David George" <dgeorge24619@...> wrote:

      > Matt,et al,
      > All I can say is "Try it,,You'll Like it. "
      > I'm working on a new mountain module as we speak and I'm sitting on
      an adjustable,,roll around office chair,,doing all I need to do in
      blissful,,back supported ,,comfort.