RE: GP-35 malfunctions

  • Malcolm Cleaveland
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2 12:20 AM
      Has anyone put together a tutorial on how to take apart a Micro-Trains
      GP-35, seat the bearings properly, and put it back together again? Has
      Micro-Trains corrected this assembly defect in current versions?

      CheerZ,
      -- Malcolm Z
    • David Freehling
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2 5:43 AM
        malcolm,
        log into trainboard(.com) and you'll find this link on just what you
        are looking for:
        http://www.trainboard.com/grapevine/showthread.php?t=93727

        dave f.

      • ztrack@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 2 5:52 AM
          Malcolm,

          Take a look at the May/June 2008 issue of Ztrack. We have published a GP35
          maintenance article by Glen Chenier. The article is four pages and includes many
          photos and tips.

          Rob

          Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
          6142 Northcliff Blvd.