Re: [Z_Scale] Re: The Metric System

  • Manfred G
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 1, 2009
      AHHHhh. Well if you put it that way I can see that it is a very nice
      language. Heck I'm so broad minded that I will even say that it wouldn't
      matter what language she was using. I would like it very much. ;-D

      I wonder if that is due to the girl or what she is holding? Nah, better
      not to analyze to much.

      Manfred