Re: [Z_Scale] Re: The Metric System

  • Uwe Liermann
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 1, 2009
      Hello Manfred,

      > My dad didn't even consider Swiss German a language at all. He always
      > called it a throat disease. :-)

      ...you must have misunderstood something there...

      Just imagine a nice slender girl reaching you a sweet Swiss "Schoggi"...

      ...and you will see that it is the most beautiful language of the
      world....

      ;-)))

      --
      GreetingZ
      Uwe
      Message 2 of 16 , Mar 1, 2009
        AHHHhh. Well if you put it that way I can see that it is a very nice
        language. Heck I'm so broad minded that I will even say that it wouldn't
        matter what language she was using. I would like it very much. ;-D

        I wonder if that is due to the girl or what she is holding? Nah, better
        not to analyze to much.

        Manfred