Re: [Z_Scale] Re: January/February 2009 Ztrack now available!

  • Alan Cox
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 1, 2009
      > Second is the share factor. In the electronic age, it is just too easy to
      > share electronic files. I am sure no one would shared that PDF of the current
      > issue of Ztrack, but we know better. It just takes one person to post this PDF on
      > a website for download and we face real loss of subscribers. Why pay if you
      > can get it for free? We already see this with photo copies of Ztrack being
      > distributed (yes it happens).

      You realise of course that its as easy to scan a magazine and email
      someone a zip file of the scan as to photocopy it - if not easier. In
      fact in some ways its easier than a PDF because the PDF file can be
      watermarked with the original recipient's information (which is what
      people do with current itunes non-DRM music for example)

      Alan
    • Jim O'Connell
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 1, 2009
        Rob, I can't wait for the Jan/Feb issue. Then we will all get to see
        another photo here on the home page! I'm bored with it and it is MY
        photo. Cheers, Jim CCRR
      • Paul
        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 2, 2009
          Got my Ztrack today.

          Excellent. I always enjoy articles/spreads on layouts.

          As expected..another excellent issue.

          Paul

          MidweZt HaulerZ

        • ztrack@aol.com
          Message 4 of 12 , Mar 2, 2009
            Paul,

            That is great news! I always feel much better knowing the issues are
            arriving.

            Rob

            Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
            6142 Northcliff Blvd.