MZA4 with BEMF

  • Norman W. Rockwell
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 28, 2009
      Good NEWZ, They are coming in. If you have zome on Pre-Order, don't
      worry. You will get them. IF you don't, let me know now az I only
      have zo many extra. (But I can get more.) PRICE is ztill $24.50 each.
      Z2'z are alzo ztill available.

      HAPPY ZZZZing.

      NORM
    • Alex
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 28, 2009
        Norm,

        What are you talking about here?

        MZA4?
        BEMF?
        Z2?

        If you are trying to get additional sales... it might be helpful to
        clue in those without a clue.

        Alex
        Tokyo, Japan... without a clue.

        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Norman W. Rockwell" <grpa@...> wrote:

        > Good NEWZ, They are coming in. If you have zome on Pre-Order,
        don't
        > worry. You will get them. IF you don't, let me know now az I only
        > have zo many extra. (But I can get more.) PRICE is ztill $24.50
        each.
        > Z2'z are alzo ztill available.
        >
        > HAPPY ZZZZing.
        >
        > NORM
      • John Mui
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 28, 2009
          Alex, is decoder talk, and is pretry much useless unless you run dcc.

          John
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 28, 2009
            Alex,
            Perhaps we are speaking in code to prevent the clueless from getting a
            clue, keeping them in the dark, and outside our super-secret club.

            <secret-handshake-omitted>

            John

            PS aw man, somebody else spilled the beans already...TRAITORS! :P

            > Norm,
            >
            > What are you talking about here?
            >
            > MZA4?
            > BEMF?
            > Z2?
            >
            > If you are trying to get additional sales... it might be helpful to
            > clue in those without a clue.
          • Alex
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 28, 2009
              John,

              Well, then... I guess the those with a clue cannot join the super-
              secret club of the clueless. ;-P

              Alex

              --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "John Duino" <jduino@...> wrote:

              > Alex,
              > Perhaps we are speaking in code to prevent the clueless from getting a
              > clue, keeping them in the dark, and outside our super-secret club.
              >
              > <secret-handshake-omitted>
              >
              > John
            • John Duino
              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 28, 2009
                > John,
                >
                > Well, then... I guess the those with a clue cannot join the super-
                > secret club of the clueless. ;-P
                >
                > Alex

                Sure we can...we've all been told since we were very young that any one of
                us could grow up to a senator, congressman, or even president.... :)
              • Loren
                Message 7 of 9 , Feb 28, 2009
                  John,

                  You mean we are in a secret club? No wonder I don't understand anything.
                  And here all along I thought you guys were not getting it.......

                  Clueless not only in Medford, but all over da place. :o)

                  > Perhaps we are speaking in code to prevent the clueless from getting a
                  > clue, keeping them in the dark, and outside our super-secret club.
                  >
                  > <secret-handshake-omitted>
                  >
                  > John
                • Alex
                  Message 8 of 9 , Feb 28, 2009
                    John,

                    I concur!

                    Alex

                    --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "John Duino" <jduino@...> wrote:

                    > Sure we can...we've all been told since we were very young that any
                    one of
                    > us could grow up to a senator, congressman, or even president... :)
                  • Rockwell
                    Message 9 of 9 , Mar 1, 2009
                      Alex. Theze are Decoderz for AZL and MTL enginez.

                      Zorry for the confuzion.

                      Norman Rockwell (grpa)
                      Norm's Train World
                      401 E. Hughson / PO Box 635