Re: [Z_Scale] SD40-2 delivery

  • Garth Hamilton
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2009
      Jeff

      I favour steam and grew up with it, so I am diesel challenged. SO GP
      SD BL PA I have no idea what they stand for except they are diesel
      identities followed by version numbers that seem to be linked with
      prime mover horsepower. In my youth a diesel was rare to see. However
      I am learning about them to run Z, as steam is limited and challenged
      in this scale except some fantastic brass engines from one or two of
      our members.

      cheers
      Garth