GP40-2 delivery

  • Garth Hamilton
    Message 1 of 19 , Feb 2, 2009
      On the MTL coming soon pages I see the GP40-2 is scheduled for July
      2009 so now you know.

      cheers Garth
    • Loren
      Message 2 of 19 , Feb 2, 2009
        Garth,
        Take out the GP and substitute SD and you get the Kewpie doll.

        Just keeping you honest....:o)

        > On the MTL coming soon pages I see the GP40-2 is scheduled for July
        > 2009 so now you know.
        >
        > cheers Garth
      • Garth Hamilton
        Message 3 of 19 , Feb 2, 2009
          Just checking to see who's awake out there.

          I share the kewpie doll

          cheers
          Garth

          --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Loren" <ljsnyder@...> wrote:

          > Garth,
          > Take out the GP and substitute SD and you get the Kewpie doll.
          >
          > Just keeping you honest....:o)
          >
          > Loren

        • Jeff BAZ-man
          Message 4 of 19 , Feb 2, 2009
            yeow, if this delay continues, AZL's GP-30 beat MTL to the stores.
            Hope you don't mind going back a few numbers Garth ;) Has a "GP" in
            it tho. I think you favor the GP's, don't you ;)

            Jeff
            SF Bay Area Z

            --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Garth Hamilton" <garthah@...> wrote:

            > Just checking to see who's awake out there.
            >
            > I share the kewpie doll
            >
            > cheers
            > Garth
            >

            > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Loren" <ljsnyder@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Garth,
            > > Take out the GP and substitute SD and you get the Kewpie doll.
            > >
            > > Just keeping you honest....:o)
            > >
            > > Loren

          • Alex
            Message 5 of 19 , Feb 3, 2009
              AZL has a new loco coming out?

              Alex
              Tokyo, Japan

              --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff BAZ-man" <sjbazman49@...> wrote:

              > yeow, if this delay continues, AZL's GP-30 beat MTL to the stores.
              > Hope you don't mind going back a few numbers Garth ;) Has a "GP" in
              > it tho. I think you favor the GP's, don't you ;)
              >
              > Jeff
              > SF Bay Area Z
            • de Champeaux Dominique
              Message 6 of 19 , Feb 3, 2009
                >AZL has a new loco coming out?
                >
                >Alex
                >Tokyo, Japan

                Yes, a GP30, but I don't know the expected release date.
                Dom
              • ztrack@aol.com
                Message 7 of 19 , Feb 3, 2009
                  In a message dated 2/3/09 4:49:05 AM, butasama@... writes:

                  > AZL has a new loco coming out?

                  Does, AZL have a new locomotive coming out -yes they do! Here is the list!

                  GP30 - Due July 2009
                  RDC 1&2 Railcars - July 2009
                  Challenger brass steam locomotive - Hand sample ready, no delivery date at
                  this time

                  Also, here is the line up of rolling stock for the year:

                  Autoracks - March 2009
                  23,000 gallon funnel flow - March 2009
                  53' well cars - April 2009
                  Wood reefers - 4th quarter
                  4 bay ACF hoppers - 4th quarter

                  You can check the complete list and updated due dates at:

                  http://www.americanzline.com/html/status.html

                  Rob

                  Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
                  6142 Northcliff Blvd.
                  Dublin, OH 43016
                  phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
                  www.ztrack.com
                  www.ztrackcenter.com
                  Distributor American Z Line

                • ronaldjhurley
                  Message 8 of 19 , Feb 3, 2009
                    --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, ztrack@... wrote:> RDC 1&2 Railcars -
                    July 2009

                    Rob,
                    Can you share any more info about the RDC's? It appears they are not
                    brass? (I hope not or I will have only one.) Proposed road names?
                    You know I want Boston & Maine (they had more RDC's than anyone I
                    believe) but undecorated preferred if no B&M. Cost range? I never
                    thought I would see the day that we would have RDC's in z scale... I
                    am a happy camper!

                    ron
                  • David Epling
                    Message 9 of 19 , Feb 3, 2009
                      Rob. will the RDC be available in Western Pacific Zephyrette?

                      Thanks
                      David

                      Message 10 of 19 , Feb 3, 2009
                        I don't have too much information on AZL's RDCs at this time. Yes, they will
                        be injection molded. AZL has not informed me of possible road names nor price
                        points at this time. I think these are going to be great editions to our Z
                        scale fleets!

                        Rob

                        Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
                        6142 Northcliff Blvd.
                        Dublin, OH 43016
                        phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
                        www.ztrack.com
                        www.ztrackcenter.com
                        Distributor American Z Line

                      • Zane H. Healy
                        Message 11 of 19 , Feb 3, 2009
                          At 12:27 PM -0500 2/3/09, ztrack@... wrote:
                          >I don't have too much information on AZL's RDCs at this time. Yes, they will
                          >be injection molded. AZL has not informed me of possible road names nor price
                          >points at this time. I think these are going to be great editions to our Z
                          >scale fleets!

                          Hopefully they won't be doing POTB ("Port of Tillamook Bay" in
                          Oregon), as if they are, I'll have a harder time resisting them. :-(

                          Zane

                          | http://www.aracnet.com/~healyzh/ |
                        • Jürg Rüedi
                          Message 12 of 19 , Feb 3, 2009
                            Rob and all, I've startet a new Thread for the AZL annoucement. It's
                            better I think.

                            best
                            Jürg

                            http://www.rosetown.ch

                            Message 13 of 19 , Feb 3, 2009
                              Jurg,

                              Good call! Thanks!

                              Rob

                              Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
                              6142 Northcliff Blvd.
                              Dublin, OH 43016
                              phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
                              www.ztrack.com
                              www.ztrackcenter.com
                              Distributor American Z Line

                            • Reynard Wellman
                              Message 14 of 19 , Feb 3, 2009
                                Hello Rob,
                                I hope that the Z scale Z-8 4-6-6-4 Challenger has
                                an operating front headlight, since it is mounted low
                                on the front platform and might require a fiber-optic
                                source. I also hope that it is less than $400.00 since
                                there are brass HO scale ones for about that price.

                                Reynard
                                On Feb 3, 2009, at 5:31 AM, ztrack@... wrote:

                                > In a message dated 2/3/09 4:49:05 AM, butasama@... writes:
                                >
                                > > AZL has a new loco coming out?
                                > >

                                > Does, AZL have a new locomotive coming out -yes they do! Here is
                                > the list!
                                >
                                > GP30 - Due July 2009
                                > RDC 1&2 Railcars - July 2009
                                > Challenger brass steam locomotive - Hand sample ready, no delivery
                                > date at
                                > this time
                                >
                                > Also, here is the line up of rolling stock for the year:
                                >
                                > Autoracks - March 2009
                                > 23,000 gallon funnel flow - March 2009
                                > 53' well cars - April 2009
                                > Wood reefers - 4th quarter
                                > 4 bay ACF hoppers - 4th quarter
                                >
                                > You can check the complete list and updated due dates at:
                                >
                                > http://www.americanzline.com/html/status.html
                                >
                                > Rob
                                >
                                > Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
                                > 6142 Northcliff Blvd.
                                > Dublin, OH 43016
                                > phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
                                > www.ztrack.com
                                > www.ztrackcenter.com
                                > Distributor American Z Line

                              • Ellsworth Geib
                                Message 15 of 19 , Feb 3, 2009
                                  I'm hoping for B&O.

                                  Ell Geib

                                  --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "ronaldjhurley" <rhurley@...> wrote:

                                  > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, ztrack@ wrote:> RDC 1&2 Railcars -
                                  > July 2009
                                  > >
                                  > Rob,
                                  > Can you share any more info about the RDC's? It appears they are not
                                  > brass? (I hope not or I will have only one.) Proposed road names?
                                  > You know I want Boston & Maine (they had more RDC's than anyone I
                                  > believe) but undecorated preferred if no B&M. Cost range? I never
                                  > thought I would see the day that we would have RDC's in z scale... I
                                  > am a happy camper!
                                  >
                                  > ron

                                • Thomas Creighton Sr
                                  Message 16 of 19 , Feb 3, 2009
                                    ATSF OR DGR

                                    > Can you share any more info about the RDC's? It appears they are not
                                    > brass? (I hope not or I will have only one.) Proposed road names?
                                    > You know I want Boston & Maine (they had more RDC's than anyone I
                                    > believe) but undecorated preferred if no B&M. Cost range? I never
                                    > thought I would see the day that we would have RDC's in z scale... I
                                    > am a happy camper!
                                    >
                                    > ron

                                  • Thomas Creighton Sr
                                    Message 17 of 19 , Feb 3, 2009
                                      whoops I ment ATSF or DRG

                                      From: Ellsworth Geib <geib@...>
                                      To: z_scale@yahoogroups .com
                                      Date: Tuesday, February 3, 2009, 5:41 PM

                                      I'm hoping for B&O.

                                      Ell Geib

                                      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups .com, "ronaldjhurley" <rhurley@... > wrote:

                                      > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups .com, ztrack@ wrote:> RDC 1&2 Railcars -
                                      > July 2009
                                      > >
                                      > Rob,
                                      > Can you share any more info about the RDC's? It appears they are not
                                      > brass? (I hope not or I will have only one.) Proposed road names?
                                      > You know I want Boston & Maine (they had more RDC's than anyone I
                                      > believe) but undecorated preferred if no B&M. Cost range? I never
                                      > thought I would see the day that we would have RDC's in z scale... I
                                      > am a happy camper!
                                      >
                                      > ron

                                    • Robert Ray
                                      Message 18 of 19 , Feb 3, 2009
                                        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "David Epling" <cct24@...> wrote:

                                        > Rob. will the RDC be available in Western Pacific Zephyrette?
                                        >
                                        > Thanks
                                        > David

                                        If it is, then that's the one I am purchasing, so I can repaint for NP!

                                        haha!

                                        -Robert
                                      • David Epling
                                        Message 19 of 19 , Feb 3, 2009