Fw: February Micro-News

  • Rockwell
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2009
      From: NORMSTRAINWORLD.COM

      Sent: Friday, January 30, 2009 6:43 PM
      Subject: February Micro-News

      Hello model railroaders,

      Here is your February 2009 Micro News to study.

      Shop till you drop or run out of money or get yelled at by you know who........

      Economic indicators seem to be rather glum lately and so you may be watching the hobby dollars pretty close this month.

      If anything tempts you beyond all restraints, please let me know ASAP what you would like as I will be ordering smaller amounts above the standing order I place each month. Of course you may be able to find the same else where, but maybe it will cost you more.

      Never the less, enjoy browsing through the latest from Micro Trains Line and let me know if I can be of help to you.

      As always, take 30% off the list prices in the bulletin.

      Happy railroading,

      Norm

      Norm's Train World

      www.normstrainworld.com

      If you no longer wish to receive these updates, please let us know.