Vanishing Railroad Sites & Info

  • Reynard Wellman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2009
      Hello Fellow Model Railroaders,
      As you may have noticed model railroading is disappearing
      faster than a snowflake on asphalt in July.
      So here is a page of links to websites that might not be
      around much longer. Links that have entertained my interest
      for a long time:

      http://www.micronart.com/Links_to_Others.html

      I would especially recommend checking out these headings:
      1]1930's Steam
      2] High-speed RAIL Worldwide
      3] Fine Art Models
      4] NorthEast Railroads
      5] Rail Yard Design
      6] Z BEND Modules
      7] N & HO Basic Layouts
      8] Z Scale - Do It Yourself
      9] Scratch Builders Guild
      10] Fine Narrow Gauge Layouts
      11] Historic Handcars
      12] Gorre & Daphetid RR
      13] Rosetown
      14] Built Wood Bridges

      Over the years I've seen a lot of very fine stuff
      come and go. Enjoy!

      Reynard