A regal tribute to AZL

  • harold grady
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2009
      Hi folks, received my U.P. ACF hoppers today. And Wow was I pleasantly surprised. Roof detail exquiste, painting and printing exquiste. However the end ladders were a little bit chubby, but I still
      could live with that because mass production requires strength not looks, of so called thinner details.
      I suppose you could substitute an E&D etched hopper end and really have a supremely handsome model. But all things considered they look
      as good as Jessica Simpson and Marilyn Monroe at the Ritz Carleton.
                                             Harold Grady