Re: [Z_Scale] Ztrains.com: Z Basics

  • Reynard Wellman
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 26, 2009
      Hi John,
      Yes, the Ztrains Zbasics first article about track sections
      is excellent. In fact I have referenced and linked to your
      site for those who visit my "Links To Others" table of
      important railroading links:

      http://www.micronart.com/Links_to_Others.html

      The table also contains links for fine-scale modeling,
      history of railroads, museums, high-speed trains,
      various shops and online stores.

      I plan to keep adding links as I find the good ones to
      this table so that folks will at least be very entertained
      by just how much railroading has grown over the
      past decade.

      Best regardZ,
      Reynard