Looking for some help with plans

  • kd79ctls
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2009
      Hi

      I am looking for some plans of how to build the energy shut off that is
      used in the Z Bend Track Standards.

      1st What type of switch us used on the modules?

      2nd Electrical plans, pictures, and how to build the shut off box
      (components used and brands, etc.)?

      If anyone one can help me or decret me to a person to talk to

      Please email me off group at:

      kd79ctls@...

      Kevin