Happy New Year!

  • Reynard Wellman
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2009
      I wish to extend a "Happy New Year!" to all those
      who chose to be optimistic about our mutual future in
      the coming decade. And I will also extend a
      "Happy New Year Anyway!" to those who feel
      pessimistic about things. My hobby trains and railway trips
      always give me a lift when I'm feeling down (Our trips up to
      Dallas and back to Austin on Amtrak are a great way to
      meet smiling new friends).

      Warm regardZ to all,

      Reynard
    • Kevin Brady