Ztrack is looking for yard photos!

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2008
      Here at Ztrack Magazine, we are working on a special three part article on
      yards and sidings. This series is due to run mid to late 2009. We are looking
      for photos of Z scale yards and sidings to include in the article. We would like
      to see what you have done! We would like to photos of yards and sidings used
      on layouts, and on modules. Have a tip or trick on using or creating yards and
      sidings? Send it along!

      Please email your images to:
      ztrack@...

      If we choose to use your images, you will receive an extension of your Ztrack
      Magazine subscription as a thank you. We will also supply extra copies of the
      issue that your image appears at no cost to you.

      As always, Ztrack is also looking for article and layouts to feature in
      upcoming issues. Please send our way! We love seeing what Z scalers are working on.
      Nothing is better to us than being able to share your work with Z scalers
      around the world.

      Happy New Year!
      Rob

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.