Ztrack back issue special!

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2008
      Santa is still dancing at Ztrack! But he won't be for too long much longer.
      Ztrack is offering our first ever Holiday special. This is buy three back
      issues and get a fourth for free! That is a savings of $2.00 per issue form our
      current cover price! Of course there is no shipping and handling to orders going
      to the US. Our standard international rates apply.

      So why are we doing this? Ztrack Magazine back issues are filled with
      timeless articles and information. We find that many think that back issues are
      dated. This could be furthest from the truth! A scale layout is never dated! Many
      of our tips, tricks and how to's are just as current today as when they were
      first published. Also, these issues are a true historical record of Z. Every
      issue has the most current releases from companies such as MTL, AZL, Marklin,
      Pennzee, Full Throttle and others! What a great way to research and document your
      collection.

      So for as little as $18.00, you can pick out four issues! Supplies are
      limited. This offer will be ending soon!

      Check out 'Back Issues' at:

      www.ztrack.com

      Rob Kluz

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.