Re: [Z_Scale] Looking for layout photos

  • Garth Hamilton
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 27, 2008
      I purchased several in N-scale at one time and the biggest problem I
      had was trying to match the skyboard colour to the sky colour on the
      back drop. My way around it works for some scenes but not all In the
      town scenes, I cut around the building edges removing the sky but
      that does not always work well when you are away from the building
      sides and trying to cut around trees etc.

      I have not purchased in z-scale due to this experience. SO to get
      them in 1ft 6in or 2 ft high pieces would be my preference.

      cheers Garth