Re: [Z_Scale] AZL SD70 For Sale

  • Ed Turner
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 24, 2008
      How much do you want for the NS Loco?

      ________________________________
      From: CJ <cjc167x@...>
      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 9:19:42 PM
      Subject: [Z_Scale] AZL SD70 For Sale

      I have a brand new in the box never operated AZL SD70 decorated for the
      Norfolk Southern. It is a truly beautiful model. I will sell it at a
      discount from retail. If you want, I have a few photos that I can
      forward to you. I have the UP version of this engine and it is a
      terrific runner. Of course, TCS now has a decoder that fits it with no
      modifications! I'm offering it here first. I'll give it a few days
      and then list it on the unmentionable auction website.
      Happy Holidays to everyone!!
      Regards,
      Jack Chase