NSM Z Scale Erie Canal Boat

  • John Bartolotto
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2008
      All,

      I just posted photos of the newest addition to the NSM line under Photo
      Albums > Nansen Street Models. It is our NSM Z Scale Erie Canal Boat.
      Photos show the boat with cargo hatch off and on. These are photos of
      the master created by Bruce Monroe of Monroe Models for NSM a division
      of The N Scale Architect. These are cast resin and also come with two

      John Bartolotto
      Owner, Nansen Street Models