Re: Japanese ZJ update

  • Alex
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 26, 2008
      I have seen the new ProZ freight sets in my local hobby store. Once
      again, very nice. But, with the U.S. dollar taking a beating against
      the Japanese Yen... I'm not touching them. I get a 15% discount at
      the store, but that is not enough to off-set the exchange rate (at
      least for me and my retirement income).

      If anyone from the group wants me to pick up any of the sets for
      them... I will do it at direct cost (meaning, I won't make money off
      the transaction). You will have to agree to the exchange rate and
      shipping is about $15.00. Please contact me directly, off this forum.

      I offer this for any one that does not want to deal with one of the
      Japanese on-line dealers. From my understanding, no one has had any
      problems with them... but, in the past, a few group members have
      rather delt with me for a more personal touch, than with the on-line
      dealers.
      Since I'm not currently employed... I have lots of free time to
      answer e-mails and visit the Post Office.

      The store staff has been unable to tell me anything about any
      delivery dates for the C and D add-on modules.

      Alex
      Tokyo, Japan