Ztrack's First Ever Crazy Offer!

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2008
      Maybe it's the time of year... maybe it's the pressure of the tiny little
      trains... hard to say. What we can say is that we're having our first ever Crazy
      Offer special!

      If you purchase 36 back issues of Ztrack magazine you'll get lots of great
      timeless Z scale reading. Oh, the crazy part... you'll also get your choice of a
      Micro-Trains Line special run, 2-car set for FREE!

      Buy 36 Ztrack back issues, Get an MTL 2-car set. That's a $64.50 value
      absolutely FREE!

      You can choose either the DT&I set or the P&LE set, both produced exclusively
      for Ztrack Magazine and Ztrack Center by Micro-Trains. These are limited
      edition sets with only a total of 150 sets produced.

      How It Works...
      This is the easy part. Simply choose which car set you'd like and add it to
      your Ztrack Shopping cart. Then choose 36 back issue of Ztrack Magazine from
      the "Back Issues" menu in Ztrack.com. That's it... easy peasy lemon squeezy!

      Also, there is NO shipping and handling to US addresses. International orders
      are subject to our standard shipping rates.

      This is a limited time offer. Supplies are limited. Only one voucher can ben
      used per order.

      To get started, please visit:

      www.ztrack.com

      Rob Kluz