Re: AZL to produce PS2-CD 3bay hoppers in 2009

  • Alex
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 11, 2008
      Loren,

      You already have all my money...

      Alex
      Tokyo, Japan

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Loren" <ljsnyder@...> wrote:

      > All I can say is Ooooooooo........
      >
      > I like em!!
      >
      > Thanks Rob.
      > Everyone, keep saving your money for the important things in
      life......more

      > Loren
    • Loren
      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 11, 2008
        I do?......my goodness, you didn't have very much did you?

        >> Everyone, keep saving your money for the important things in
        > life......more
        >>
        >> Loren
      • Alex
        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 11, 2008
          Thanks for reminding me!

          That's what happens when manufactures go on strike... and, you are
          not fully employed.
          Hence... I'm selling at auction site, then recyling the money to you.

          Alex

          --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Loren" <ljsnyder@...> wrote:

          > I do?......my goodness, you didn't have very much did you?
          >
          > Loren

        • Loren
          Message 4 of 13 , Dec 11, 2008
            Yes Alex, you are doing just right.......by me.

            > That's what happens when manufactures go on strike... and, you are
            > not fully employed.
            > Hence... I'm selling at auction site, then recyling the money to you.
            >
            > Alex
          • hobbycraftsnmore
            Message 5 of 13 , Dec 13, 2008
              Hi Rob

              The big question I have is, what are AutoLatchTM couplers?????

              Kevin
              Hobby Crafts N More

              Website:
              http://www.hobbycraftsnmore.com
              Email:
              hobbycraftsnmore@...

              > American Z Line is excited to announce an all new freight car body
              style.
              > Coming late 2009, AZL will be releasing 4,750 CuFt. Pullman
              Standard PS2-CD 3-bay
              > covered hoppers. The PS2-CD covered hoppers first were produced
              starting in
              > the early 1970s. Over 53,000 were produced. These cars were
              purchases by many
              > major roads as well as smaller and independent operators. They are
              still
              > extensively used today with many sporting their original circa
              1970s livery.

              > AZL's PS2-cd covered hoppers will feature 18 ribs. The cars will
              come with
              > AZL's roller bearing trucks with blackened metal wheels and all new
              AutoLatchTM

            • ztrack@aol.com
              Message 6 of 13 , Dec 14, 2008
                The AutoLatch couplers are the third generation of AZL's coupler design. This
                new design will allow for easier coupling of cars. It will also be even
                stronger and retain AZL's noted ability to keep cars coupled, especially in long
                consists. The new design will start appearing on AZL's upcoming ACF e-Bay
                hoppers which are due out next month.

                Rob

                Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
                6142 Northcliff Blvd.
                Dublin, OH 43016
                phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
                www.ztrack.com
                www.ztrackcenter.com
                Distributor American Z Line

              • ronaldjhurley
                Message 7 of 13 , Dec 14, 2008
                  Good one Rob, "e-Bay hoppers" should be a hot seller! :) ron

                  > The AutoLatch couplers are the third generation of AZL's coupler design. This
                  > new design will allow for easier coupling of cars. It will also be even
                  > stronger and retain AZL's noted ability to keep cars coupled, especially in long
                  > consists. The new design will start appearing on AZL's upcoming ACF e-Bay
                  > hoppers which are due out next month.
                  >
                  > Rob
                  >
                  > Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
                  > 6142 Northcliff Blvd.
                  > Dublin, OH 43016
                  > phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
                  > www.ztrack.com
                  > www.ztrackcenter.com
                  > Distributor American Z Line

                • David George
                  Message 8 of 13 , Dec 14, 2008
                    May they be retro fitted to my Sounder consist ?
                    Mister Dave

                    Message 9 of 13 , Dec 15, 2008
                      Mister Dave,

                      It is in AZL's plans to offer body mount couplers. But there is not an ETA
                      when this will happen. These should retro-fit on the F59PHI cars just fine.