Ztrains.com: Christmas Drawing, Tom Mann Book

  • uptoolateny
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2008
      As we begin December it seems time for a new drawing here at
      Ztrains.com so we'd like to roll out our brand new Christmas Drawing!

      http://www.ztrains.com/drawing/

      As you know Tom Mann is renowned for his locomotive and rolling stock
      weathering and he's just released his first book titled simply,
      'Weathering'. Our 2008 Christmas Drawing is for a signed copy of this
      exciting and invaluable 40 page full color book... I've already
      ordered my copy. You can (and should!) enter this free drawing right
      now. As always with a Ztrains.com drawing, no purchase is necessary
      and all entries are deleted once a winner is chosen.

      Entries must be received by Wednesday, December 24, 2008. Winner will
      be announced on Ztrains.com on Christmas morning, Thursday, December
      25, 2008.

      John Cubbin
      http://www.ztrains.com