New items and sale

  • Andreas
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2008
      Hi All,
      I've to reduce my inventory and therefore I've reduced my prices on
      several items in my store and in my eBay store.

      If you ever wanted a roller test stand now is the time, for a limited
      time I'll sell them for $95.20

      The Z-modellbau switchers Kof II and E69 have been reduced and are
      available with free shipping for a limited time.

      The Railex stuff is on sale 20% off.

      I'm adding several items every day and many have free shipping.

      As always you only pay shipping for the highest valued item.
      Additional items ships free.

      You can find my items at:
      http://stores.ebay.com/Scandinavian-Galleries-Quality-Toys
      and at:
      http://www.scandinaviangalleries.com

      Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all

      Andreas Meijer
      Scandinavian Galleries LLC
      meijer.andreas@...
      I'll accept PayPal, Credit Cards, Money orders and Personal Checks.
    • Jeff BAZ-man
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2008
        Andreas, which Z roller stand are you selling for $95 ? I don't see
        it on either site and there are different Z versions.

        Thinking about it . . .

        Jeff
        SF Bay Area Z