Re: Need help � Race track tower

  • Don A
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2008
      TrainCat DOT com has quite a bit of brass items that MIGHT work
      with a little tweeking.

      ...don

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Janis" <ghy9@...> wrote:

      > My wife and I are Formula1 fans, so my model railroad (set in Germany)
      > includes a race track. I used cars from a Formula De board game (metal
      > F1 cars, probably about 1:250 scale), bleachers from a Z outdoor
      > festival, a cut down pedestrian bridge and normal Z scale emergency
      > vehicles. I need a building that will serve as the tower. It needs to
      > be around 1.5 - 2 inches tall with large windows on the top floor.
      > Something like an American Interlocking tower, except European
      > looking. Does anyone have any suggestions?
      >
      > Mike

    • Don A
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2008
        TrainCat DOT com has quite a bit of brass items that MIGHT work
        with a little tweeking.

        ...don

        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Janis" <ghy9@...> wrote:

        > My wife and I are Formula1 fans, so my model railroad (set in Germany)
        > includes a race track. I used cars from a Formula De board game (metal
        > F1 cars, probably about 1:250 scale), bleachers from a Z outdoor
        > festival, a cut down pedestrian bridge and normal Z scale emergency
        > vehicles. I need a building that will serve as the tower. It needs to
        > be around 1.5 - 2 inches tall with large windows on the top floor.
        > Something like an American Interlocking tower, except European
        > looking. Does anyone have any suggestions?
        >
        > Mike

      • Michael Janis
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 3, 2008
          Thanks to everyone for the suggestions. I am going with the Searails
          model of the Bristol Raceway tower. Since it is what I need, I won't
          have to do any kitbashing or make any modifications.
          Mike