Re: [Z_Scale] Re: Breitefurt; my first layout in many years

  • Chris Manvell
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 29, 2008
      Hi Pierre.

      2008/11/29 Pierre Vautravers <pifreva@...>:
      > Congratulations on a wonderful and informative web site. It will be
      > one of my favorites. Your collection is very amazing consdering you
      > only started collecting 14 months ago.

      Thank you for your comments.

      Yes, it is a lot. Too much really. I shall be selling some of it off
      when the time is right as I have decided to abandon the 'modern stuff'
      (e.g. long coaches, some wagons and a couple of coaches). Different
      story with N scale as there I plan a modern railway with a heritage
      railway branch.

      All the best,
      Chris.

      --