THANK YOU ! ! !

  • Alex
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 29, 2008
      I recently let everyone from this group know that I had a bit of
      stuff to sell.
      I would like to give a "Thank You" to all of you that asked for me to
      provide a list of items I was selling.

      I would like to give a bigger "THANK YOU!" to the few folks that
      actually trusted a complete stranger and bought from me.
      I believe those folks got some very good deals and value... and, are
      happy with the fast service I provided to them.

      What I wasn't able to sell, is now listed on that famous, but not so
      popular auction site.
      If any of you are interested in what is available, my seller's name
      is... techrepl1011.
      I have quite a bit listed, and will be listing more over the next few
      weeks.

      As I mentioned in my previous posting... my Supreme Commander is
      pleased to see more boxes leaving through our front door than coming
      in! ;-P

      Again... THANK YOU!

      Alex
      Tokyo, Japan
    • Chris Manvell
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 29, 2008
        2008/11/29 Alex <butasama@...>:
        > If any of you are interested in what is available, my seller's name
        > is... techrepl1011.

        Thanks for that Alex. I have marked a number of items for possible bids.

        All th best,
        Chris.

        --
        Chris Manvell
        E: chris@..., T: 01471 822317, M: 078151 89991
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 29, 2008
          Thank you, Alex.
          I received the 6 cars I purchased at my door in one week from Japan.  I also feel very good about the deals that you gave me!  Thanks!!
          Jack Chase

          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 3, 2008
            Hello all,

            Well, my first purchase of three Z Loks from Alex went VERY well.

            NICE transaction!

            The Loks well very carefully packaged and protected, and then sent in padding and a sturdy box.

            Payment via PayPal was easy to do.

            The shipping from Japan was VERY fast (embarrassing for USPS if I do say so myself).

            And Alex's little extra touches were appreciated.

            Thank you Alex, aka "techrepl1011" on eBay, for a fantastic transaction.

            Now, if I can secure a bit more cash from some where (maybe the US Govt bailouts - - notice I am NOT holding my breath!!! LOL) I will purchase some more Z stuff from Alex.

            Thank you so much.

            :-)

            Kind regards,

            - Mark H.
          • Alex
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 12, 2009
              I would like to THANK all of you that bought some of my Z from the popular (unpopular?) auction site during the past few weeks!

              You have enabled me to buy more Z from Loren and Anthony.
              Now Loren can pay for his pie!

              I will be listing more Z within the week.

              Again... THANK YOU!

              Alex
              Tokyo, Japan
              TechRepL1011
            • Ron Smith

                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 12, 2009
                  Ron,

                  It looks like your message didn't get posted.

                  Alex

> [...]
                • msksport
                  Message 8 of 8 , Mar 13, 2009
                    What is the web site address?