Re: [Z_Scale] Kurt.....Re: Modellbau Bodensee

  • kurtulueck@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 6, 2008
      Hi Bill,

      thank you very much for your kudos. It is always a pleasure to have happy
      "customers"...

      I am using a Nikon D80 digital SLR with a 18-200 mm VR lens.

      All pictures were shot hand held but at ISO 1600 or equivalent ISO 3200. So
      you can still reach shutter speeds of 1/20 s with an aperture of about f11.
      Even with the picture noise of this method it is still very good for a web
      presentation.

      Best RegardZ

      Kurt

      The Redrock Railroad - Home of the Desert Hog
      http://www.redrockrail.com