Re: man.ukin pending

  • Jeff BAZ-man
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 4, 2008
      I got an unsolicited e-mail from him and asked for the source which
      was this fourum. I've asked him to remove my name and suggested that
      he be careful with that method.

      He is setting up a shop and was just trying to get some people aware
      of it.

      Depending on what and how he is trying to 'sell', that is up to the
      moderator but many people annouce new products, sales and discounts
      so I guess it is no different than posting a new shop/website.

      I just don't like harvesting e-mails.

      Jeff
      SF Bay Area Z

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Michael Hilliard <mchwilton@...>