Re: man.ukin pending

  • Michael Hilliard
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2008
      Ditto...

      --- On Mon, 11/3/08, Glen Chenier <glen@...> wrote:

      From: Glen Chenier <glen@...>
      Subject: man.ukin pending
      To: z_scale-owner@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, November 3, 2008, 9:41 PM

      Gents,

      Am getting a bad feeling about approving pending man.ukin posts.  Seems a bit too aggressive.

      What's your take?

      Regards,
      Glen

    • Loren
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 4, 2008
        Go ahead and approve them to......"The File"

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 4, 2008
          I got an unsolicited e-mail from him and asked for the source which
          was this fourum. I've asked him to remove my name and suggested that
          he be careful with that method.

          He is setting up a shop and was just trying to get some people aware
          of it.

          Depending on what and how he is trying to 'sell', that is up to the
          moderator but many people annouce new products, sales and discounts
          so I guess it is no different than posting a new shop/website.

          I just don't like harvesting e-mails.

          Jeff
          SF Bay Area Z

          --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Michael Hilliard <mchwilton@...>