Re: [Z_Scale] Z Scale People

  • Alan Cox
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 3, 2008
      > maybe repainted a bit, but still not what most of us want. They are too
      > tall, poor quality molding, and not worth using. I have way too many, both
      > painted and not, sitting in containers around here.

      Give them to ngauge folk - they make quite good n gauge people for those
      modelling older eras as they are a bit smaller than the presier figures
      most of which appear to be 1970s/1980s people (that is tall, but still thin)

      I could mutter about the lack of Edwardians in top hats, 'youth of
      yesteryear' (think Dickensian) etc figures in a lot of scales ....

      Alan