Z in KC (WAS So you want Z recognition do you? ....)

  • Craig Senzig
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2008
      Loren wrote:

      Steve and Loren,

      Wow, what passion! I really like the enthusiasm you portray! However,
      I don' think you are really looking at the entire picture. So, let me
      help paint it for you. First off, Z is still a very minority scale.
      That is not to say it does not merit attention and coverage. Here in
      Kansas City there are no Z scale layouts that I am aware of, and I am
      VERY active in model railroading here, our hobby shops do not even
      carry Z in their stock.

      There is one Z layout in the KC area: I own it. I don't run it
      because of a power supply mismatch, but I do have some Z scale rolling
      stock and a head full of good intentions.

      Craig Senzig