Re: [Z_Scale] Re: hi i am selling my collection

  • Jens Kinne
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 31, 2008
      hi,
      in z scale i have left
      thousands of new people
      about650 z sclae cars
      and 4 wwII german diorams
      regards
      jens

      --- On Fri, 10/31/08, Cliff Travis <cliff@...> wrote:
      From: Cliff Travis <cliff@...>
      Subject: [Z_Scale] Re: hi i am selling my collection
      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, October 31, 2008, 9:25 PM

      Hi,

      Exactly what do you have and what are your prices???

      Regards

      Cliff

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups .com, "man.ukin" <man.ukin@.. .> wrote:

      > i have cars and people and diorams left

    • Michael Crane
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 1, 2008
        Hi,

        Could you send me photos and wanted prices of the Dioramas and any Kruger or Schmidt models you have.

        email address - crane_alma@...

        Regards,

        Michael.

        ________________________________
        Exactly what do you have and what are your prices???

        Regards

        Cliff

        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups .com, "man.ukin" <man.ukin@.. .> wrote:

        > i have cars and people and diorams left

      • David Epling
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 2, 2008
          OK..TIME OUT!!!!

          This guy is all over EVERY Scale List with this exact same post in every
          scale that has a yahoo group....

          No offense all..but my BS-O-Meter is flashing...he originally hit the
          HOYardSale stating he lived in the US but wanted only paypal in euros
        • Robert Ray
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 3, 2008
            David Epling wrote:

            > OK..TIME OUT!!!!
            > my BS-O-Meter is flashing...

            haha! That's funny! BS-O-Meter! beep beep beep!

            -Robert
          • Bill
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 3, 2008
              HE HAS NO EQUIPMENT.