hi i am selling my collection

  • man.ukin
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 30, 2008
      i have cars and people and diorams left
    • Cliff Travis
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 31, 2008
        Hi,
        Exactly what do you have and what are your prices???
        Regards
        Cliff
        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "man.ukin" <man.ukin@...> wrote:

        > i have cars and people and diorams left

      • Jens Kinne
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 31, 2008
          hi,
          in z scale i have left
          thousands of new people
          about650 z sclae cars
          and 4 wwII german diorams
          regards
          jens

          Exactly what do you have and what are your prices???

          Regards

          Cliff

          --- In z_scale@yahoogroups .com, "man.ukin" <man.ukin@.. .> wrote:

          > i have cars and people and diorams left

        • Michael Crane
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 1, 2008
            Hi,

            Could you send me photos and wanted prices of the Dioramas and any Kruger or Schmidt models you have.

            email address - crane_alma@...

            Regards,

            Michael.

            ________________________________
            Exactly what do you have and what are your prices???

            Regards

            Cliff

            --- In z_scale@yahoogroups .com, "man.ukin" <man.ukin@.. .> wrote:

            > i have cars and people and diorams left

          • David Epling
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 2, 2008
              OK..TIME OUT!!!!

              This guy is all over EVERY Scale List with this exact same post in every
              scale that has a yahoo group....

              No offense all..but my BS-O-Meter is flashing...he originally hit the
              HOYardSale stating he lived in the US but wanted only paypal in euros
            • Robert Ray
              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 3, 2008
                David Epling wrote:

                > OK..TIME OUT!!!!
                > my BS-O-Meter is flashing...

                haha! That's funny! BS-O-Meter! beep beep beep!

                -Robert
              • Bill
                Message 7 of 7 , Nov 3, 2008
                  HE HAS NO EQUIPMENT.