RE: [Z_Scale] bridges for z-scale and received email from member to join chat session?

  • Matthew Parker
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 29, 2008
      FYI.Sharon Saunders is from the gouply website that's been going around. It has been scene on every yahoo group there is. I belong to several Yahoo groups and it has shown up on all of them. Stay away, and I would suggest reporting grouply to Yahoo.

      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.comFrom: zbarr474@...: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 14:16:55 -0400Subject: Re: [Z_Scale] bridges for z-scale and received email from member to join chat session?

      There is also "Bridge & Trestle Handbook" by Paul Malleryadvertised in Model Railroad Craftsman...donOn Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 1:40 PM, Reynard Wellman <micron@...>wrote:> Hello msksport,>> There are no particular bridge building manuals for Z scale> that I know of. The best general book for all scale bridge> building is Model Railroader's "Bridges & Trestles, Handbook> No. 33".>> You can build a bridge out of brass, basswood, styrene or> even cardboard if you have an old shoe-box laying around.>> As for "sharon saunders"... never heard of her. So caveat emptor!>> RegardZ,> Reynard>> On Oct 29, 2008, at 8:26 AM, msksport wrote:>> > I have been getting excellent advice and received a great email on> > building bridges for z-> > scale.> >> > I wondered if anyone else has any other web sites or books or mags> > to suggest for learning> > to build bridges for z scale?> >> > One more question I have. I have been getting email to join a chat> > group from a z scale> > member sharon saunders from your z_scale.> > Question: Is this a legit member for chat group or is this one of> > those bad sites that someone> > just jones a group so they can get you to join there web site?> >> > Thank you very much.> >> > Sincerely,> > msksport> >> >> >>> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]>> >-- ...don a, Northern Ohio, USA[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]