Re: [Z_Scale] 1884 B&O Railroad Station #1091

  • Reynard Wellman
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 28, 2008
      Hi Michael,
      How'd you know I was dripping sweat as I worked
      through some of the design features? You hit the
      nail on the head! Drip, drip, ouch!

      There are plenty of Z's in "snazzy" but this depot is
      also being made in N scale. Could we say
      it's a "snnazzy" design to cover both bases?

      Just being goofly, for it has been a long hard trek...
      regardZ,
      Reynard