Re: [Z_Scale] 1884 B&O Railroad Station #1091

  • Michael Duggan
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 28, 2008
      Reynard,
      I do indeed admire E.F.Baldwin's design. But I wasn't being clear. I was admiring all the skull sweat that went into making the kit design.

      Michael Duggan
      Jack of All Trades, Master of Some
      http://www.pawofabear.com

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 28, 2008
        REynard
        What is the price of the new station in Z scale?
        Ed Scullin

        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 28, 2008
          Hello Ed,

          Depending on how much interest is generated, I
          will have to determine what I can produce it for.
          If I get some firm commitments, more of them will
          be produced at a later date. Originally only 18 kits will
          be available.

          This was a very difficult design to get right and I
          am having to revise it once again due to "scale
          effect" errors. I'll know by mid November.

          However, most likely it should be about the same as
          the previous depot.

          Best regardZ,
          Reynard
          On Oct 28, 2008, at 5:07 PM, Edward Scullin wrote:

          > REynard
          > What is the price of the new station in Z scale?
          > Ed Scullin

        • Reynard Wellman
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 28, 2008
            Hi Michael,
            How'd you know I was dripping sweat as I worked
            through some of the design features? You hit the
            nail on the head! Drip, drip, ouch!

            There are plenty of Z's in "snazzy" but this depot is
            also being made in N scale. Could we say
            it's a "snnazzy" design to cover both bases?

            Just being goofly, for it has been a long hard trek...
            regardZ,
            Reynard