Ghost Layout... Town of Lago

  • Alex
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2008
      Since we are on the subject of ghost trains, pumpkins, and halloween
      layouts... I thought I would share some photos.

      My late friend that passed away a few months ago, Linda Rankin,
      modified a Noch briefcase layout for me. This was built in early 2007,
      when she was well and completely healthy.

      I have added a folder in the photo's section, Haunted Briefcase. I will
      be adding more photos soon.

      Alex
      Tokyo, Japan