More Pics.

  • Phil Wright
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2008
      Just added a few more photos to the 'Crooked Pines' album.A total rip-
      off of a full page add I saw in MR in 1990..an HO offering from New
      England Structures - "Chalker Beach Crate and Pallet Co". I have the
      add if you'd like to compare, but I'm not sure of the legalities of
      posting a copy!
      The structures are mostly styrene, with tiled roofs and most details
      cast in dental acrylic.The stairs are acrylic castings of a cable-tie!
      First time I saw one,years ago, my first thought was..."Mmmm,tiny
      staircase!"..Its taken me 20 odd years to find a scale I can use it in.
      Regards,
      Phil.