Re: [Z_Scale] Western Pacific Font Help

  • David Epling
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 7, 2008
      WP referred to the font as a Sans Serif "Egyptian" font, but is not the
      Egyptian font that you will find out there today. The closest we have found
      today short of creating our own is called "Blue Highway" and even that is
      not an exact match but I think in Z Scale it will be close enough.

      Now that being said, Keddie, for whatever reason was not WP standard, I am
      told that was more closer to "Bank Gothic"

      David Epling
      Museum Manager
      Western Pacific Railroad Museum
      Feather River Rail Society, a 501c3 organization
      Portola CA
      http://www.wplives.org
      david_epling@...