AZL Locos

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2008
      Hi all i am just building a new Z layout for exhibition use here in the
      UK ,based around the southern end of the California coast.
      I have picked up some microtrains/azl sp and up locos but am after
      either an SD40T-2 or SD45 in Southern Pacific liverys.
      If anybody has either they no longer require and they are in good
      running order,i would be happy to pay sensible money for them.
      Its only a long shot but if you dont ask you dont get.Happy Modelling
      Dave Dawes,Reading UK