Re: Just posted the New MTL releases

  • mompey
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2008
      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Aaron" <aposcovsky@...> wrote:

      > Just placed on my website the October releases.
      >
      > take a moment to view them.
      >
      > http://www.zscalemodeltrains.com/
      >

      > Thank you
      > Aaron Poscovsky
      > zscalemodeltrains.com

      HI Aaron, the MTL huskies look great, over the last few weeks I was
      lookng everywhere for them, I was even happy to have the older
      undecorated containers and then found out MTL released these, great
      look forward to getting them.

      In my search I read somewere that American Z were producing a stack
      car? or have they in the past?

      Thanks
      Mike.
    • de Champeaux Dominique