Rock Island F7's for sale

  • Joe DAmato
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2008
      Hey all you Midwest Modelers out there. I am working on some Rock
      Island GP-7/9's and while waiting for paint to dry, produced a pair of
      F7's in early Rock Island Scheme. I am looking to find a good home for
      these with or with out the chassis. You can see a shot of them in the
      Joe D photo file on this site. If you are interested, contact me off
      site at Shipsure2003@... and we can talk price. I'll post shots
      of the GP7's when I get them finished.

      Cheers

      Joe