RE: [Z_Scale] Micro-Trains photo database?

  • Elizabeth Hayes
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2008
      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.comFrom: butasama@...: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 11:55:35 +0000Subject: [Z_Scale] Micro-Trains photo database?

      Hello fellow Z-crackheads,How are you?How many of you are as pissed off as I am about the politics of this weekend?Gee... I so much enjoy watching my 401(k)/retirement plan get flushed down the toilet.On to more important issues... (rant off)Is there a Micro-Trains Z-scale photo database any where available?I know MTL has an on-line database, but it is text only without a complete description of the individual rolling-stock.The reason I'm asking is... I have two Union Pacific cabooses, #14710-2 and $14714-2. I believe there are at least two more versions of the UP caboose, #53500180 and #14716-2. Are there any more?Each of these four cabooses have different road numbers, lettering sizes and slogans printed on them.The MTL database describes the #14714-2 as "yellow with green lettering". But, as I look at the one that I have, the lettering of "UNION PACIFIC" and "UP 25602" is red.Any Micro-Trains experts out there care to point me in the right direction of a database... or, maybe provide me with some clarifications?Thank You,Alex in Tokyo
      Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Polls | Members | Calendar
      Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required) Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to Traditional Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

      Recent Activity

      New Members

      New PhotosVisit Your Group

      Yahoo! News
      Fashion News
      What's the word on
      fashion and style?

      Yahoo! Finance
      It's Now Personal
      Guides, news,
      advice & more.

      Y! Groups blog
      The place to go
      to stay informed
      on Groups news!
      . _

      14710 slogan "Safety is the Golden Rule in Action" reporting number 203; 14714 slogan "Go Big Train" reporting number UP 25602; 14716 slogan " The Great American Car Pull" reporting number 25121; 53500181 slogan "What Do We Do We Work For You" reporting number UP 25457 In adidtion there is an Armour Yellow Maintenance of Way caboose with red lettering "MW" that was put into the Union Pacific train sets when there was no current UP in production at the time, no stock number, available only in sets. or from dealers who broke up sets. The first caboose relaeased had the slogan in red printing in a yellow box, the three later releases have the correct black lettering in a white box. the first release also does not have the letters "UP" before the reporting number
      Want to do more with Windows Live? Learn �10 hidden secrets� from Jamie.