Re: [Z_Scale] AZL Canadian Pacific 60' Gunderson Hi-Cube Boxcars

  • Loren
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 2, 2008
      Ah, nope, nope, we just can't accept that lame excuse......you need to say
      something like, "I had to go grocery shopping for my wife, the dog ate my
      camera, or I was taking a nap and forgot what I was supposed to be doing."
      Look again at your excuse........just whose behind were you feeling anyway
      Rob? Remember, this is a family rated hobby :o)

      Lucky for me I ordered my set before I wrote this.............