Re: [Z_Scale] NEW!!! Northern Brewing Company Beer Reefers!

  • dpstripe@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2008
      Kevin,
      Have you posted this on Trainboard or Z Central?
      Dan S.

      In a message dated 9/26/2008 10:29:47 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      hobbycraftsnmore@... writes:

      Hobby Crafts N More proudly announces the release of our first car!
      Our first car is a vibrant Northern Brewing Company 40' steel beer
      reefer, complete with Micro Trains Line couplers & trucks, cases that
      interlock with all of your other rolling stock and a brief history of
      the company.

      Check them out on our website.

      http://www.hobbycraftsnmore.com

      (Click on the picture for more information).

      Kevin
      Hobby Crafts N More
      http://www.hobbycraftsnmore.com
      hobbycraftsnmore@...

    • hobbycraftsnmore
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 3, 2008
        Hi Dan
        I have posted this on Z Central Station but not on trainboard yet(
        have problem posting and didn't get back to it)
        Kevin
        Hobby Crafts N More

        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, dpstripe@... wrote:

        > Kevin,
        > Have you posted this on Trainboard or Z Central?
        > Dan S.
        >

        > In a message dated 9/26/2008 10:29:47 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
        > hobbycraftsnmore@... writes:
        >
        > Hobby Crafts N More proudly announces the release of our first
        car!
        > Our first car is a vibrant Northern Brewing Company 40' steel beer
        > reefer, complete with Micro Trains Line couplers & trucks, cases
        that
        > interlock with all of your other rolling stock and a brief history
        of
        > the company.
        >
        > Check them out on our website.
        >
        > http://www.hobbycraftsnmore.com
        >
        > (Click on the picture for more information).
        >

        > Kevin
        > Hobby Crafts N More
        > http://www.hobbycraftsnmore.com
        > hobbycraftsnmore@...

        > **************Looking for simple solutions to your real-life
        financial
        > challenges? Check out WalletPop for the latest news and
        information, tips and
        > calculators. (http://www.walletpop.com/?
        NCID=emlcntuswall00000001)