Re: [Z_Scale] AZL Canadian Pacific 60' Gunderson Hi-Cube Boxcars

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 2, 2008
      Alex and all,

      Sorry, I feel behind on taking photos. But I am caught up! I have posted
      photos of the CP High-Cube. You can find it at:

      http://www.ztrack.com/AZL/amerzlines.html

      We also have the image up on Ztrack Center very soon. To order, please see
      your authorized AZL dealer or order direct at: www.ztrackcenter.com

      Rob

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      6142 Northcliff Blvd.
      Dublin, OH 43016
      phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
      www.ztrack.com
      www.ztrackcenter.com
      Distributor American Z Line

    • Thomas Welsch
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 2, 2008
        Hi Alex,

        It looks like Rob beat me to the photo but you can find the one I
        just took on my modules under "New Photos" on the home page of this
        site.

        Thom Welsch
        MidweZt HaulerZ

        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Alex" <butasama@...> wrote:

        > Has anyone seen a photo on-line anywhere of the AZL Canadian
        Pacific
        > boxcars?
        > Z-Track Center has had the same message for a month now... that the
        > photo is coming this week.
        >
        > I was just wondering if anyone has actually seen them or has them.
        >
        > Thank You,
        >
        > Alex in Tokyo

      • John Mui
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 2, 2008
          Thom, let me try.

          > Well...the site has changed how it works again. Try clicking on this
          > link.
          > 8046713/view?picmode=&mode=tn&order=ordinal&start=1&count=20&dir=asc>
          >
          > I think it will work OK.
          >
          > Thom Welsch
          >

          > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Thomas Welsch" <rvn20012000@...>
          > wrote:
          >>
          >> Hi Alex,
          >>
          >> It looks like Rob beat me to the photo but you can find the one I
          >> just took on my modules under "New Photos" on the home page of this
          >> site.
          >>
          >> Thom Welsch
          >> MidweZt HaulerZ

        • Loren
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 2, 2008
            Ah, nope, nope, we just can't accept that lame excuse......you need to say
            something like, "I had to go grocery shopping for my wife, the dog ate my
            camera, or I was taking a nap and forgot what I was supposed to be doing."
            Look again at your excuse........just whose behind were you feeling anyway
            Rob? Remember, this is a family rated hobby :o)

            Lucky for me I ordered my set before I wrote this.............