Re: AZL Canadian Pacific 60' Gunderson Hi-Cube Boxcars

  • Don A
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 2, 2008
      I'm pretty sure I saw one on Ztrack's display at the NMRA Anaheim
      Train Show. Since then I think I saw a photo eiter on ZCentral or
      TRAINBOARD [or both]. The photo is of several High Cubes and in a
      display case. Search around for Anaheim or NMRA or NTS or Los Angeles
      or the like. You might also drop Rob Kluz a message. Sorry I can't
      do any better than "I think..."

      ...don

    • ztrack@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 2, 2008
        Alex and all,

        Sorry, I feel behind on taking photos. But I am caught up! I have posted
        photos of the CP High-Cube. You can find it at:

        http://www.ztrack.com/AZL/amerzlines.html

        We also have the image up on Ztrack Center very soon. To order, please see
        your authorized AZL dealer or order direct at: www.ztrackcenter.com

        Rob

        Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
        6142 Northcliff Blvd.
        Dublin, OH 43016
        phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
        www.ztrack.com
        www.ztrackcenter.com
        Distributor American Z Line

      • Thomas Welsch
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 2, 2008
          Hi Alex,

          It looks like Rob beat me to the photo but you can find the one I
          just took on my modules under "New Photos" on the home page of this
          site.

          Thom Welsch
          MidweZt HaulerZ

          --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Alex" <butasama@...> wrote:

          > Has anyone seen a photo on-line anywhere of the AZL Canadian
          Pacific
          > boxcars?
          > Z-Track Center has had the same message for a month now... that the
          > photo is coming this week.
          >
          > I was just wondering if anyone has actually seen them or has them.
          >
          > Thank You,
          >
          > Alex in Tokyo

        • John Mui
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 2, 2008
            Thom, let me try.

            > Well...the site has changed how it works again. Try clicking on this
            > link.
            > 8046713/view?picmode=&mode=tn&order=ordinal&start=1&count=20&dir=asc>
            >
            > I think it will work OK.
            >
            > Thom Welsch
            >

            > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Thomas Welsch" <rvn20012000@...>
            > wrote:
            >>
            >> Hi Alex,
            >>
            >> It looks like Rob beat me to the photo but you can find the one I
            >> just took on my modules under "New Photos" on the home page of this
            >> site.
            >>
            >> Thom Welsch
            >> MidweZt HaulerZ

          • Loren
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 2, 2008
              Ah, nope, nope, we just can't accept that lame excuse......you need to say
              something like, "I had to go grocery shopping for my wife, the dog ate my
              camera, or I was taking a nap and forgot what I was supposed to be doing."
              Look again at your excuse........just whose behind were you feeling anyway
              Rob? Remember, this is a family rated hobby :o)

              Lucky for me I ordered my set before I wrote this.............