Re: AZL Canadian Pacific 60' Gunderson Hi-Cube Boxcars

  • Robert Ray
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 2, 2008
      Alex wrote:

      > Has anyone seen a photo on-line anywhere of the AZL Canadian Pacific
      > boxcars?
      > Z-Track Center has had the same message for a month now... that the
      > photo is coming this week.
      >
      > I was just wondering if anyone has actually seen them or has them.

      I received my set Saturday. They look great! Also there is photos on Z
      Central in the CP High Cube topic that I took at the NTS.

      -Robert
    • Don A
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 2, 2008
        I'm pretty sure I saw one on Ztrack's display at the NMRA Anaheim
        Train Show. Since then I think I saw a photo eiter on ZCentral or
        TRAINBOARD [or both]. The photo is of several High Cubes and in a
        display case. Search around for Anaheim or NMRA or NTS or Los Angeles
        or the like. You might also drop Rob Kluz a message. Sorry I can't
        do any better than "I think..."

        ...don

      • ztrack@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 2, 2008
          Alex and all,

          Sorry, I feel behind on taking photos. But I am caught up! I have posted
          photos of the CP High-Cube. You can find it at:

          http://www.ztrack.com/AZL/amerzlines.html

          We also have the image up on Ztrack Center very soon. To order, please see
          your authorized AZL dealer or order direct at: www.ztrackcenter.com

          Rob

          Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
          6142 Northcliff Blvd.
          Dublin, OH 43016
          phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
          www.ztrack.com
          www.ztrackcenter.com
          Distributor American Z Line

        • Thomas Welsch
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 2, 2008
            Hi Alex,

            It looks like Rob beat me to the photo but you can find the one I
            just took on my modules under "New Photos" on the home page of this
            site.

            Thom Welsch
            MidweZt HaulerZ

            --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Alex" <butasama@...> wrote:

            > Has anyone seen a photo on-line anywhere of the AZL Canadian
            Pacific
            > boxcars?
            > Z-Track Center has had the same message for a month now... that the
            > photo is coming this week.
            >
            > I was just wondering if anyone has actually seen them or has them.
            >
            > Thank You,
            >
            > Alex in Tokyo

          • John Mui
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 2, 2008
              Thom, let me try.

              > Well...the site has changed how it works again. Try clicking on this
              > link.
              > 8046713/view?picmode=&mode=tn&order=ordinal&start=1&count=20&dir=asc>
              >
              > I think it will work OK.
              >
              > Thom Welsch
              >

              > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Thomas Welsch" <rvn20012000@...>
              > wrote:
              >>
              >> Hi Alex,
              >>
              >> It looks like Rob beat me to the photo but you can find the one I
              >> just took on my modules under "New Photos" on the home page of this
              >> site.
              >>
              >> Thom Welsch
              >> MidweZt HaulerZ

            • Loren
              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 2, 2008
                Ah, nope, nope, we just can't accept that lame excuse......you need to say
                something like, "I had to go grocery shopping for my wife, the dog ate my
                camera, or I was taking a nap and forgot what I was supposed to be doing."
                Look again at your excuse........just whose behind were you feeling anyway
                Rob? Remember, this is a family rated hobby :o)

                Lucky for me I ordered my set before I wrote this.............