AW: [Z_Scale] Thomas...Re: Secondhand dealers in Switzerland

  • teaage@bluewin.ch
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2008
      The shop in Meggen:

      http://www.suter-meggen.ch/

      Enjoy your trip! You might get some nice automn weather over here and the trip to Chur will be very nice. In Zermatt,
      take the Gornergrat train and make a stop at the Riffelalp Resort Hotel. It's nice there for a cup of coffee or a small
      lunch.

      Thomas

      ----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht----
      Von: kz3dx@...
      Datum: 01.10.2008 17:57
      An: <z_scale@yahoogroups.com>
      Betreff: [Z_Scale] Thomas...Re: Secondhand dealers in Switzerland

      Hi Thomas,

      The shop at the rail station in Meggen is almost all second hand items.

      I have also heard of a shop in St. Gallen that sells secondhand Z. I
      have never been there and won't have an opportunity to do so on this trip.

      Bill

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Thomas Habrik" <teaage@...> wrote:

      > I am not aware of any 2nd hand dealer over here in Switzerland.
      > Not all dealers to have Z in their shops.
      > You find the full list of all Marklin dealers in Switzerland here:
      >
      > shop in shop: http://www.maerklin.ch/handler/shops-fachhandel-index
      > all other Marklin shops:
      > http://www.maerklin.ch/handler/shops-fachhandel-index/haendler
      >
      > In Zurich, Eisenbahn Center and Roundhouse does have a bit of Z, but
      no 2nd
      > hand. I am not aware of that the other dealers do have Z.
      > Most of the standard stuff I am buying via ebay.de in Germany, since
      you can
      > hardly find any Z here in Switzerland.
      >
      > Have fun over here!
      >
      > Thomas
      > Switzerland
      >

      > -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
      Auftrag von
      > kz3dx
      > Gesendet: Dienstag, 30. September 2008 17:16
      > An: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      > Betreff: [Z_Scale] Secondhand dealers in Switzerland
      >

      > I will be in Switzerland for a couple weeks and I would like to visit
      > some secondhand Z dealers.
      >
      > I will be in the following cities:
      >
      > Lausanne
      > VeVey
      > Montreux
      > Chur
      > Zurich
      >
      > If you know of any secondhand Z dealers in these cities I would
      > appreciate it if you would let me know.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Bill

      30.09.2008